i’ve been off tumblr for a bit recently so i thought i’d make a post about what i’ve been doing during that time, as interesting or boring as it may be
- i went back home last weekend at the same time all my best girl friends did and it was super amazing and awesome to see them all
- we got drunk and partied and didn’t get in until gone 4am. it was super amazing and awesome.
- at the same time, i unknowingly was harvesting a disgusting cold virus from lauren (sweetwordsbittertaste)
- i went back to uni on sunday night and also caught a stomach bug from one of my flat mates
- hence i was rotting in bed for the majority of last week and missed all my lectures and seminars except for one on thursday, which i managed to drag my sorry ass out of bed and attempt to go somewhere with my life
- for some reason, this has all resulted in my hair being extremely static all the time for some goddamn annoying reason
- on thursday night i went into the city with my flatmates and we watched the christmas lights get turned on, which was incredibly crap and lame.
- we then went to spoons and on to chiquitos for brilliant mexican food. i then got persuaded to stay in the city with the girls and watch the midnight showing of breaking dawn. no more really needs to be said about that.
- on saturday i went to a pub with my soon-to-be housemates (in the second year) - hev, bryony and kieron. we had a carvery for…wait for it…£3.89! cheapest roast EVER. and it was all you can eat on the veg. and three different types of meat. i could sit here and talk about this dinner for about 5 hours but i won’t. but it was amazing. so amazing. okay.
- the time in-between all of that has been spent lounging around in henry’s room and lounging around in the library with henry pretending that we’re working really hard.
- on this thursday, mum is coming up to do some christmas shopping and share in the delights of the THREE POUND EIGHTY NINE carvery extravaganza. i might even treat her and pay for it. but she has to have water to drink because its free so why the hell else would you order anything but water all day every day.
- i am then venturing back to wonderful essex once more to say goodbye to one of my best friends adam, before he moves to NZ, never to be seen again. this will no doubt mean laughing a lot, doing stupid shit, pulling ridiculous faces and dutty dutty dance moves. then crying because i will miss him.
kudos to whoever bothers to read this unnecessarily long post about nothing of importance. except the carvery. that’s important.